Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ConBravo Schedule

Heyo, people! ConBravo is coming up this weekend and naturally it's going to be a bit of a mess getting around and seeing people and all that fun junk.

I'm going to be busy as all hell, but I also want you guys to be able to come and see me at the panels I'll be at or come to the autograph signing, so here's the schedule of where I'm going to be at the convention (aside from times I'm just walking around or filming crossovers or the like).

Friday, July 27th

Opening Ceremonies @ Main Events AB
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
The Chairman gives a speech, we meet some of our honoured guests, and start our engines for the weekend!

Opening Ceremonies Overflow @ Theatre
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Just in case the room is jam-packed, we have an overflow with a live feed of what’s goin’ on


Audition For the Worst Movie Ever with Channel Awesome @ Panels A
11:00 pm – 1:00 am
If you can act, or even if you can’t (but feel like trying), come line read some terrible dialogue and try not to laugh.

Starring: Tom White, Derek the Bard, Lewis Lovhaug, Todd Nathanson, Doug Walker



Saturday, July 28th

Signing: Linkara & Spoony @Atrium
10:00 am - 11:00 am


Creating an Online Persona @ Main Events B
NOTE: They haven't listed me for this panel, so I don't know if they wanted me on it or not. It seems like the kind of thing I'd do, but hey, I'm good either way and if I'm not on it, then you should still go there and check it out!
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
All about how to create a character when you host a webshow, and what effective methods there are.

Starring: James Rolfe, Noah Antwiler, Dr. Holocaust


Channel Awesome Q&A #1 @ Atrium
NOTE: I will, of course, try to film this along with the Live Show and the Q&A after the 200th episode Premiere.
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Get together with members of Channel Awesome to answer your questions and tell tall tales from the webshow world!

Starring: Doug Walker, Lewis Lovhaug, Tom White, Mike Dodd, Joey DeSena

Channel Awesome Q&A #1 Overflow @ Theatre
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Just in case the room is jam-packed, we have an overflow with a live feed of what’s goin’ on!


Atop the Fourth Wall LIVE! @ Panel A
6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Linkara performs a live Atop the Fourth Wall review. Oh the humanity.



Sunday, July 29th

Atop the Fourth Wall: 200th Episode @ Theatre
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Linkara brings an exclusive screening of his 200th episode of Atop the Fourth Wall to ConBravo!, along with a discussion about the episode.


This Week in Geek LIVE @ Panel A
NOTE: I'll be on this panel for sure, but I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about the subject of it. Also, I have heard there will be prized. ^_^
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Join TWiG Canada’s Geekiest medialfueled podcast as they record a LIVE edition of their show! Meet, greet and get prizes!


Channel Awesome Q&A #2 @ Atrium
NOTE: I get the impression the Channel Awesome members are being split up for a variety of reasons, so I'm probably not going to be on this one, but you should still be there, since I know I will!
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Get together with members of Channel Awesome to answer your questions and tell tall tales from the webshow world!

Starring: Doug Walker, Lindsay Ellis, Todd Nathanson, Paw Dugan, Elisa Hansen


Channel Awesome Q&A #2 Overflow @ Theatre
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Just in case the room is jam-packed, we have an overflow with a live feed of what’s goin’ on!


Closing Ceremonies & Feedback Panel @ Atrium
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
We wish the show a fond farewell for the year and then listen to how all of you guys thought everything was terrible and how we can make it super awesome for next year! ‎

4 comments:

Information Geek said...

Another Live Show!? Awesome! Can't wait to see it when you put it up here. I wish I could see one of those live... :[

By the way, did you hear the news? Rob Liefeld is leaving superhero comics in 2013 according to an article on digitalspy.co.uk! How long will this last is the question? But how do you feel about this? Are you opening a wine bottle in celebration?

PopCultureOtaku said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PopCultureOtaku said...

So that is the panel derek mention in his video recently. To everyone going have fun and I will wait till monday for 200th episode. :( Repost as I correcting what I typed first time.

Anonymous said...

I don't suppose you know if the "Creating an Online Persona" will be recorded do you? Thank you.